Contact Lens Clinic Services
Dispensing premium contact lenses like soft toric, cosmetic and therapeutic lenses for keratoconus
Instructions to Contact lens Users
- If you are a first time user, start wearing the Contact Lens for a shorter time then slowly increase the period e.g. 1hr, 2 hrs, 4 hrs & so on.
- Eventually you can wear the Contact Lens for almost 10-12 hours at a stretch.
- Do not sleep, swim or bath with Contact Lens on the eye.
- Wash your hands with soap & water each time you insert or remove the Contact Lens.
- Place the Contact Lens in the Lens-Case. The right eye Contact Lens in the case marked ‘R’ & Left eye ‘L’ side respectively.
- Trim the nails of both your hands as you may injure the cornea while inserting or removing the Contact Lens from the eye.
- Always clean & immerse the Contact Lens in the Contact Lens solution daily, never in the tap water or boiled water.
- Never keep the Contact Lens dry in the Lens Case.
- While closing the Lens Case take care that the edge of the lens is not caught in the edge of the case.
- Always change the Contact lens solution in the case daily even if you are not using the contact lens daily.
- Clean the Contact Lens case with a mild liquid detergent once a week.
- Whenever the eye is red or you feel something has entered the eye please remove the contact lens immediately and consult your doctor.
- Always carry your lens case and small bottle of contact lens solution withyou so that you can place the contact lens in the case if you need to remove it.